A personal Warranty Card for Clown Products applies only if the appliance is purchased from an authorized dealer and It is not transferable
Warranty Terms & Conditions
• The Warranty is properly filled and bear’s dealers seal at the time of purchase
• Unfilled or partially filled warranty cards and those with cutting and rewriting will not be entertained.
• The Product has not been repaired by any person other than mechanic of Crown Appliances Customer Service Centre and Authorized Contract Workshops.
• Warranty is not valid if defects have resulted from abnormal electrical load, short circuiting. Low or high voltage. Faulty generator supply and poor wiring or
• The product has been tampered with or altered in any way, or has been subject to misuse. negligence or accident or has its serial number altered, disfigured or removed.
• Warranty is invalid in case of no compliance to Instructions Manuals. • Warranty will be not valid if any product damage due to insect bites or Rodents (Mouse, Rat etc.).
• Any part of Crown Appliances, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one year of purchase, will be repaired or replaced with a new or functionally operative part free of charge only one time.
• The cost of transportation and home attending charges will be borne by the customer.
• The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage occurred to
• The property and/ or person arising out of the use and/or operation of the product.
• In Case of discarded models by company of any product, product will be provided subject to availability.